A highly focused event that brings together buyers and suppliers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities – in less than two days!
24th-25th April 2017
18th-19th September 2017
The Call Centre & Customer Services Summit is an amazing opportunity for collaboration between those working in the industry, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services to contact centre and customer service professionals.
- »SAVE THE DATE: Call Centre & Customer Services Summit
- »Co-op deal helps secure 50 new jobs at Webhelp Derby
- »1st Credit completes GCI’s Live Agent to PCI compliance
- »FORUM INSIGHT: Housekeeping tips for your digital presence
- »Staff left ‘unpaid’ as call centre fined £270,000
- »Surely credibility is a crucial factor to win more business?
- »EE creates 60 new jobs in Merthyr Tydfil
- »FORUM INSIGHT: Make your company blog work harder
- »Are you ready for GDPR in the contact centre?
- »Learn from mpl systems at the Call Centre & Customer Service Summit
- »The People Factor – Download the new report from Kura and Ember Services
- »FORUM INSIGHT: Your checklist for taking a stand at an expo
- »Revector tackles OTT players with new solution
- »Don’t miss out on the Call Centre & Customer Services Summit
- »GUEST BLOG: Getting the customer service basics right
‘Excellent Summit with genuine buyers and senior people seeing what is new for forthcoming projects; no time wasters.’
‘Very well organised and enjoyable experience, leaving you feeling valued and motivated. Excellent networking opportunity.’
‘We found the Summit to be an excellent investment of our time; a pleasant and productive way to meet new customers.’
‘Very interesting and informative event.’
‘As always, the Summit delivered great meetings with decision makers; this event gets better every year’
‘Fantastic event! Well organised; definitely will attend future ones.’
‘Another great bunch of interested, potential customers, ready for follow-up meetings.’
‘Fully packed event, with lots of food for thought. Well organised and facilitated; great event to make new connections.’