A highly focused event that brings together buyers and suppliers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities – in less than two days!
24th-25th April 2017
18th-19th September 2017
The Call Centre & Customer Services Summit is an amazing opportunity for collaboration between those working in the industry, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services to contact centre and customer service professionals.
- »ON-DEMAND WEBINAR: Kura’s 7 steps to success in customer service
- »Sentencing pending in ‘massive’ US call centre scam case
- »RSPCA renews Capita deal until 2022
- »MPL Systems in Gartner’s May 2017 Magic Quadrant
- »Call Centre & Customer Services Summit – Don’t Miss Out!
- »ON-DEMAND WEBINAR: Reduce Customer Effort to Increase Positive Outcomes
- »BA looks to outsource call centres to Capita
- »Belfast call centre worker faces disciplinary action over lice
- »WEBINAR: The People Factor – Register today!
- »Ventrica creates 400 new jobs in Southend
- »WEBINAR: Ideas for successful management and leadership
- »Secure your VIP place at the Call Centre & Customer Services Summit
- »21% of firms fail to respond to live chat support
- »GUEST BLOG: Deadline looming to complete transition to ISO9001: 2015
- »KURA WHITEPAPER: Understanding the future of work in customer service
‘Excellent Summit with genuine buyers and senior people seeing what is new for forthcoming projects; no time wasters.’
‘Very well organised and enjoyable experience, leaving you feeling valued and motivated. Excellent networking opportunity.’
‘We found the Summit to be an excellent investment of our time; a pleasant and productive way to meet new customers.’
‘Very interesting and informative event.’
‘As always, the Summit delivered great meetings with decision makers; this event gets better every year’
‘Fantastic event! Well organised; definitely will attend future ones.’
‘Another great bunch of interested, potential customers, ready for follow-up meetings.’
‘Fully packed event, with lots of food for thought. Well organised and facilitated; great event to make new connections.’