A highly focused event that brings together buyers and suppliers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities – in less than two days!
29th – 30th April 2019
17th-18th September 2018
The Call Centre & Customer Services Summit is an amazing opportunity for collaboration between those working in the industry, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services to contact centre and customer service professionals.
- »FREE SOFTWARE: EvaluAgent launch free quality monitoring software
- »GUEST BLOG: From reactive to predictive – The AI-driven service revolution
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Storacall Advanced Replay
- »GUEST BLOG: Omni-channel – 3 ways to get there
- »Thomas Cook adopts NICE Robotic Process Automation for customer experience
- »GUEST BLOG: Ensuring the ROI of adding Artificial Intelligence
- »GUEST BLOG: What skills do the agents of tomorrow need?
- »GUEST BLOG: Three challenges contact centres should have overcome by now, but have they?
- »Do you specialise in call centre Training & Development? We want to hear from you!
- »Kura becomes ‘largest independent outsourcer in the UK’
- »GUEST BLOG: Creating an effective Knowledge Base
- »GUEST BLOG: Most customers hate AI & chatbots for this reason…
- »Join us at the Call Centre & Customer Services Christmas Party!
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Capgemini Odigo – Cloud Contact Centre & Digital Communications
- »Eight tips to minimise customer effort and maximise customer satisfaction
‘Excellent Summit with genuine buyers and senior people seeing what is new for forthcoming projects; no time wasters.’
‘Very well organised and enjoyable experience, leaving you feeling valued and motivated. Excellent networking opportunity.’
‘We found the Summit to be an excellent investment of our time; a pleasant and productive way to meet new customers.’
‘Very interesting and informative event.’
‘As always, the Summit delivered great meetings with decision makers; this event gets better every year’
‘Fantastic event! Well organised; definitely will attend future ones.’
‘Another great bunch of interested, potential customers, ready for follow-up meetings.’
‘Fully packed event, with lots of food for thought. Well organised and facilitated; great event to make new connections.’