A highly focused event that brings together buyers and suppliers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities – in less than two days!
April 23rd & 24th 2018
17th-18th September 2018
The Call Centre & Customer Services Summit is an amazing opportunity for collaboration between those working in the industry, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services to contact centre and customer service professionals.
- »RECOMMENDED: Call Centre Analytics – Mediahawk
- »Sabio acquires customer service data specialist Bright UK
- »INFOGRAPHIC: How informed are leaders to make decisions that impact the contact centre?
- »GUEST BLOG: Speaking your customers’ language
- »FREE GUIDES: Agents unable to commute to the office? Here’s how to operate efficiently during a crisis
- »Do you provide technology for call centres? We want to hear from you!
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Aegis takes Customer Experience Management offshore
- »The Rise of the Robots: Can AI deliver happy customers?
- »Artificial Intelligence tops 2018 contact centre buying trends
- »5 minutes with… Paul Dunne, Plantronics
- »Here’s why you need to attend the Call Centre & Customer Services Summit…
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Aegis Customer Experience Management
- »OPINION: Millennials are redefining customer service
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Aircall Call Centre Software
- »Teleopti: 5 old habits for the contact centre to consign to history
‘Excellent Summit with genuine buyers and senior people seeing what is new for forthcoming projects; no time wasters.’
‘Very well organised and enjoyable experience, leaving you feeling valued and motivated. Excellent networking opportunity.’
‘We found the Summit to be an excellent investment of our time; a pleasant and productive way to meet new customers.’
‘Very interesting and informative event.’
‘As always, the Summit delivered great meetings with decision makers; this event gets better every year’
‘Fantastic event! Well organised; definitely will attend future ones.’
‘Another great bunch of interested, potential customers, ready for follow-up meetings.’
‘Fully packed event, with lots of food for thought. Well organised and facilitated; great event to make new connections.’