SECURE YOUR PLACE NOW
The digital customer ENGAGEMENT summit is a highly focused event that brings the customer services industry together to build relationships, attend interactive seminars, discussion groups and valuable networking opportunities.
The digital customer ENGAGEMENT summit is a highly focused event that brings the industry together to build relationships. In addition, you’ll enjoy interactive seminars, discussion groups and valuable networking opportunities.
– Pre-arranged meetings with solution providers of your choice
– 20 minute meeting slots will be relaxed and civilised, with no hard sell
– Attend a tailored programme of inspiring seminars
– Easily compare and benchmark potential products, services and solutions
– You will be one of just 60 vips at the event, ensuring that you get personal attention
– Attendance is entirely free of charge, which includes entry to our seminars
Who should attend?
– Head of customer care
– Head of digital
– Customer services manager
– Head of customer & digital operations
– Director of customer service
– Head of contact automation
– Digital customer service
A more targeted approach
We understand that your time is precious, valuable and limited. You tell us who you want to meet, and we handle all the details.
We arrange all meetings in advance based on your preferences, by providing you with details on solution providers, products and services.
98% of those how have attended our events say that they are a better way to find new suppliers than a traditional trade show.
– a full pre-arranged itinerary of one-to-one meetings
– complimentary seminars hosted by some of the industry’s most dynamic minds
– lunch and refreshments throughout
– access to all presentation material
Request More Information
‘Fully packed event, with lots of food for thought. Well organised and facilitated; great event to make new connections.’
‘Really informative seminars, well organised event; lots of food for thought.’
‘Fantastic event! Well organised; definitely will attend future ones.’
‘Thought-provoking, and gave time to think.’
Attendance at the event is entirely complimentary, and includes your itinerary of meetings and seminars, overnight accommodation and all meals and refreshments; including a gala dinner and entertainment. There is no catch; delegates that meet our event criteria are hosted by the attending suppliers. At the time of booking, you will complete a form which outlines the terms and conditions of attendance. The team are happy to help if you have any further queries.
The main focus of the event is pre-arranged, face-to-face meetings between attending delegates (like yourself) and key industry suppliers. You will have the opportunity to network with peers, attend topical seminars and update yourself with industry knowledge and trends. When you arrive at the event, you will be shown the meeting area and your itinerary. Meetings are hosted at clearly labelled supplier stands; all you need to do is navigate your way to the chosen supplier stand at your appointment time. There are networking breaks throughout the day, as well as leisure time before the pre-dinner drinks and gala dinner.
There is no hard sell at the event. Suppliers in attendance are looking to meet with you to discuss forthcoming projects and requirements, and to listen to the needs of your business. The premise of the event is to form and develop business relationships there is no pressure to sign on the dotted line!
The dress code during the day is business attire. For the gala dinner, attendees are expected to wear smart dress or evening wear; but the event is not black tie.
In the run up to the event, you will be sent login information for our online pre-event selection process. From here, you will be able to confirm your details, select seminars, shortlist and prioritise suppliers you would like to meet, add any additional information regarding dietary or accessibility requirements and review and submit all of your information.
Working on selections that you have made online, and those from attending suppliers, we put together individual itineraries following the priorities below:
- Perfect matches; where a delegate and supplier have both requested to meet one another
- Delegate requests; where you have an interest in a particular supplier’s product/service
- Supplier requests; where supplier have registered an interest in meeting a delegate
You will also have the opportunity to select industry-lead seminars and case study sessions, which will take place over the course of the event. These will also be added to your personalised itinerary.