A highly focused event that brings together buyers and suppliers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities – in less than two days!
29th – 30th April 2019
17th-18th September 2018
The Call Centre & Customer Services Summit is an amazing opportunity for collaboration between those working in the industry, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services to contact centre and customer service professionals.
- »FREE DEMO: Leverage Your Data. Coach Your Team. Make Customers Happy
- »GUEST BLOG: Why contact centres are declaring war against bots
- »Call Centre & Customer Services Summit – Last few places!
- »GUEST BLOG: Top tips for deploying AI in your contact centre
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Capgemini Odigo – Delivering seamless customer engagements
- »GUEST BLOG: The foundational pillars of omnichannel success
- »GUEST BLOG: Chatbots – should we believe the hype?
- »Join BA, Santander & The Hut Group at the Call Centre & Customer Services Summit
- »GUEST BLOG: Connecting customers with conversational Artificial Intelligence
- »8×8 confirms general availability of X Series
- »Call Centre & Customer Services Summit – Secure your free place today
- »12 point guide for contact centres struggling with GDPR
- »GUEST BLOG: Why operators should be open to using flexible staff
- »Do you specialise in Virtual Call/Contact Centres? We want to hear from you!
- »RECOMMENDED: Cirrus – The CCaaS solution that makes managing contact effortless
‘Excellent Summit with genuine buyers and senior people seeing what is new for forthcoming projects; no time wasters.’
‘Very well organised and enjoyable experience, leaving you feeling valued and motivated. Excellent networking opportunity.’
‘We found the Summit to be an excellent investment of our time; a pleasant and productive way to meet new customers.’
‘Very interesting and informative event.’
‘As always, the Summit delivered great meetings with decision makers; this event gets better every year’
‘Fantastic event! Well organised; definitely will attend future ones.’
‘Another great bunch of interested, potential customers, ready for follow-up meetings.’
‘Fully packed event, with lots of food for thought. Well organised and facilitated; great event to make new connections.’