A highly focused event that brings together buyers and suppliers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities – in less than two days!
29th – 30th April 2019
17th-18th September 2018
The Call Centre & Customer Services Summit is an amazing opportunity for collaboration between those working in the industry, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services to contact centre and customer service professionals.
- »GUEST BLOG: Elevating the role of self-service – 8 Top Tips
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Northern Ireland Customer Services
- »Call Centre & Customer Services Summit – All your needs in one place
- »TTEC makes waves with European expansion
- »Messaging+ a guide to new conversational customer service channels
- »Omni-Agents – Fact of fiction?
- »Do you provide Social Media Management Services to contact centres? We want to hear from you!
- »GUEST BLOG: Is your data the key to delivering a better customer experience?
- »Claim your VIP place at the Call Centre & Customer Services Summit
- »Infinity CCS partners with Connexica for GDPR compliance solutions
- »Puzzel announces new chat bot functionality and GDPR readiness
- »GUEST BLOG: Ringing the changes – The art of reducing call volumes
- »SAVE THE DATE: Call Centre & Customer Services Summit
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Vidicode UK Call Recording for GDPR, MiFIDII & PCI Compliance
- »Do you provide Automated Customer Satisfaction solutions? We want to hear from you!
‘Excellent Summit with genuine buyers and senior people seeing what is new for forthcoming projects; no time wasters.’
‘Very well organised and enjoyable experience, leaving you feeling valued and motivated. Excellent networking opportunity.’
‘We found the Summit to be an excellent investment of our time; a pleasant and productive way to meet new customers.’
‘Very interesting and informative event.’
‘As always, the Summit delivered great meetings with decision makers; this event gets better every year’
‘Fantastic event! Well organised; definitely will attend future ones.’
‘Another great bunch of interested, potential customers, ready for follow-up meetings.’
‘Fully packed event, with lots of food for thought. Well organised and facilitated; great event to make new connections.’