A highly focused event that brings together buyers and suppliers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities – in less than two days!
April 23rd & 24th 2018
17th-18th September 2018
The Call Centre & Customer Services Summit is an amazing opportunity for collaboration between those working in the industry, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services to contact centre and customer service professionals.
- »Teleopti: 5 old habits for the contact centre to consign to history
- »Quarter of all customer service operations will use virtual assistants by 2020
- »How agents with deep domain knowledge enhance your customer relationships
- »Network with peers at the Call Centre & Customer Services Summit
- »Conversational customer relations to take centre stage in 2018?
- »NEW REPORT: The Future Workforce – Leaders are you Listening?
- »Do you provide analytics for contact centres? We want to hear from you!
- »Unlock the secrets of AI at the Call Centre & Customer Services Summit
- »GUEST BLOG: How to avoid the cost of a disgruntled customer
- »GUEST BLOG: How outbound dialling can work for your company
- »IMImobile & Forrester to host webinar “Chatbots & Customer Service Trends in 2018”
- »Q&A: Five minutes with… Kirsty Ferguson, Premier CX
- »RECOMMENDED: Do you provide Agent Coaching Services? We want to hear from you!
- »GUEST BLOG: Integrated CX and QA – Drive engagement through uniting teams
- »Don’t miss out! Register today for the Call Centre & Customer Services Summit
‘Excellent Summit with genuine buyers and senior people seeing what is new for forthcoming projects; no time wasters.’
‘Very well organised and enjoyable experience, leaving you feeling valued and motivated. Excellent networking opportunity.’
‘We found the Summit to be an excellent investment of our time; a pleasant and productive way to meet new customers.’
‘Very interesting and informative event.’
‘As always, the Summit delivered great meetings with decision makers; this event gets better every year’
‘Fantastic event! Well organised; definitely will attend future ones.’
‘Another great bunch of interested, potential customers, ready for follow-up meetings.’
‘Fully packed event, with lots of food for thought. Well organised and facilitated; great event to make new connections.’