Call Centre summit
A highly focused event that brings together buyers and suppliers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities – in less than two days!
16th – 17th September 2019
27th–28th April 2020
The Call Centre & Customer Services Summit is an amazing opportunity for collaboration between those working in the industry, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services to contact centre and customer service professionals.
- »8×8 Named a Leader in 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service
- »8X8 Wins UC Today 2019 Best Cloud Communications Provider Award
- »UK outsourcing rebounds as government spending increases
- »GUEST BLOG: Demystifying Data Subject Access Requests
- »NICE partners with Atos to drive digital transformations
- »Look who you’ll be joining at the Call Centre & Customer Services Summit
- »Digital Customer Engagement Summit – Don’t miss out!
- »Do you specialise in Knowledge Management for Call Centres? We want to hear from you!
- »GUEST BLOG: Whose data is it anyway? GDPR and the problem of data ownership
- »Westcon and RingCentral team up for cloud solutions
- »How hyper personalisation can unlock the seamless customer experience
- »What can you learn at the Call Centre & Customer Services Summit?
- »Your personalised schedule at the Digital Customer Engagement Summit
- »8X8 acquires Wavecell
- »GUEST BLOG: Creating an environment that motivates millennials
‘Excellent Summit with genuine buyers and senior people seeing what is new for forthcoming projects; no time wasters.’
‘Very well organised and enjoyable experience, leaving you feeling valued and motivated. Excellent networking opportunity.’
‘We found the Summit to be an excellent investment of our time; a pleasant and productive way to meet new customers.’
‘Very interesting and informative event.’
‘As always, the Summit delivered great meetings with decision makers; this event gets better every year’
‘Fantastic event! Well organised; definitely will attend future ones.’
‘Another great bunch of interested, potential customers, ready for follow-up meetings.’
‘Fully packed event, with lots of food for thought. Well organised and facilitated; great event to make new connections.’