A highly focused event that brings together buyers and suppliers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities – in less than two days!
29th – 30th April 2019
17th-18th September 2018
The Call Centre & Customer Services Summit is an amazing opportunity for collaboration between those working in the industry, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services to contact centre and customer service professionals.
- »GUEST BLOG: Why operators should be open to using flexible staff
- »RECOMMENDED: Cirrus – The CCaaS solution that makes managing contact effortless
- »WHITEPAPER: Robots replace advisors – Fact or fiction?
- »GUEST BLOG: It’s not the technology – It’s the content!
- »Amazon still top of UK customer satisfaction index
- »Call Centre & Customer Services Summit – Save the date!
- »GUEST BLOG: Superagents – 6 reasons to celebrate
- »RECOMMENDED: Social Media Management Services
- »WHITEPAPER: Why omni-channel without unified desktops remains multi-channel mayhem
- »Data is not enough for better customer experiences: Use workflows to channel it where it’s needed
- »Network with your peers at the Call Centre & Customer Services Summit
- »Do you provide AI solutions into Call Centres? We want to hear from you!
- »GUEST BLOG: Elevating the role of self-service – 8 Top Tips
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Northern Ireland Customer Services
- »Call Centre & Customer Services Summit – All your needs in one place
‘Excellent Summit with genuine buyers and senior people seeing what is new for forthcoming projects; no time wasters.’
‘Very well organised and enjoyable experience, leaving you feeling valued and motivated. Excellent networking opportunity.’
‘We found the Summit to be an excellent investment of our time; a pleasant and productive way to meet new customers.’
‘Very interesting and informative event.’
‘As always, the Summit delivered great meetings with decision makers; this event gets better every year’
‘Fantastic event! Well organised; definitely will attend future ones.’
‘Another great bunch of interested, potential customers, ready for follow-up meetings.’
‘Fully packed event, with lots of food for thought. Well organised and facilitated; great event to make new connections.’