A highly focused event that brings together buyers and suppliers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities – in less than two days!
29th – 30th April 2019
16th – 17th September 2019
The Call Centre & Customer Services Summit is an amazing opportunity for collaboration between those working in the industry, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services to contact centre and customer service professionals.
- »60+ reasons to attend the Call Centre & Customer Services Summit
- »Do you specialise in Virtual Contact Centres? We want to hear from you!
- »Overpayment errors creating customer care ‘ticking time bomb’
- »Compliance software investments ‘a priority’ for contact centres
- »5 Minutes With… Jeremy Payne, Enghouse Interactive
- »Network your way to success at the Digital Customer Engagement Summit
- »Call Centre & Customer Services Summit: Are you connected?
- »Retail failing at social media for customer service
- »Practical steps to streamline processes, enhance customer experience and reduce costs
- »Call Centre & Customer Services Summit – Don’t miss out!
- »Is on-screen clutter getting in the way of good customer service?
- »Digital Customer Engagement Summit – Activate your ticket!
- »Do you specialise in AI for contact centres? We want to hear from you!
- »AI key to customer service, but performance overrated
- »EDF to use Capgemini’s Odigo CCaaS platform
‘Excellent Summit with genuine buyers and senior people seeing what is new for forthcoming projects; no time wasters.’
‘Very well organised and enjoyable experience, leaving you feeling valued and motivated. Excellent networking opportunity.’
‘We found the Summit to be an excellent investment of our time; a pleasant and productive way to meet new customers.’
‘Very interesting and informative event.’
‘As always, the Summit delivered great meetings with decision makers; this event gets better every year’
‘Fantastic event! Well organised; definitely will attend future ones.’
‘Another great bunch of interested, potential customers, ready for follow-up meetings.’
‘Fully packed event, with lots of food for thought. Well organised and facilitated; great event to make new connections.’