A highly focused event that brings together buyers and suppliers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities – in less than two days!
29th – 30th April 2019
16th – 17th September 2019
The Call Centre & Customer Services Summit is an amazing opportunity for collaboration between those working in the industry, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services to contact centre and customer service professionals.
- »Ericsson in hot water over O2 data outage
- »Support Services Group deploys Teleopti Workforce Management
- »Are you one of our VIP customer care professionals?
- »Impact of bad customer service on retailers revealed
- »Call Centre & Customer Services Summit – Everything you need to know
- »55% of UK contact centres expect lower live call volumes in 2019
- »Puzzel improves position as a Challenger in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant
- »UK insurance contact centres ‘battle 60% rise in call duration’
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Advanced solution for outbound communication
- »Your free ticket to this week’s exclusive industry party!
- »SAVE THE DATE: Call Centre & Customer Services Summit – Spring 2019
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Jabra Engage 50 – Engineered to be the world’s best professional digital corded headset*
- »Digital channel use gaining ground – and it’s not because of AI Chatbots
- »AI customer service specialist Afiniti raises $130m, is valued at $1.6bn
- »GUEST BLOG: Autonomy by Automation
‘Excellent Summit with genuine buyers and senior people seeing what is new for forthcoming projects; no time wasters.’
‘Very well organised and enjoyable experience, leaving you feeling valued and motivated. Excellent networking opportunity.’
‘We found the Summit to be an excellent investment of our time; a pleasant and productive way to meet new customers.’
‘Very interesting and informative event.’
‘As always, the Summit delivered great meetings with decision makers; this event gets better every year’
‘Fantastic event! Well organised; definitely will attend future ones.’
‘Another great bunch of interested, potential customers, ready for follow-up meetings.’
‘Fully packed event, with lots of food for thought. Well organised and facilitated; great event to make new connections.’
Media & Industry Partners