A highly focused event that brings together buyers and suppliers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities – in less than two days!
29th – 30th April 2019
16th – 17th September 2019
The Call Centre & Customer Services Summit is an amazing opportunity for collaboration between those working in the industry, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services to contact centre and customer service professionals.
- »AI key to customer service, but performance overrated
- »EDF to use Capgemini’s Odigo CCaaS platform
- »Stay ahead of the curve at the Digital Customer Engagement Summit
- »Registration open for the Call Centre & Customer Services Summit
- »GUEST BLOG: What is Customer Experience?
- »IBM and Lenovo partner on blockchain-powered customer services
- »Befriending The Robot: How To Build Meaningful Relationships Using AI
- »CXone AI updates unveiled by NICE
- »Network your way to success at the Digital Customer Engagement Summit
- »SAVE THE DATE: Call Centre & Customer Services Summit
- »Do you specialise in Social Media for customer care? We want to hear from you!
- »Giosg Interaction Designer makes it easy for everyone to build and publish interactive content
- »Centralized or de-centralized WFM: 5 ways to strike the perfect balance
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: SmartScribe
- »Introducing ERROL – The fun way to embed Learning & Knowledge
‘Excellent Summit with genuine buyers and senior people seeing what is new for forthcoming projects; no time wasters.’
‘Very well organised and enjoyable experience, leaving you feeling valued and motivated. Excellent networking opportunity.’
‘We found the Summit to be an excellent investment of our time; a pleasant and productive way to meet new customers.’
‘Very interesting and informative event.’
‘As always, the Summit delivered great meetings with decision makers; this event gets better every year’
‘Fantastic event! Well organised; definitely will attend future ones.’
‘Another great bunch of interested, potential customers, ready for follow-up meetings.’
‘Fully packed event, with lots of food for thought. Well organised and facilitated; great event to make new connections.’