A highly focused event that brings together buyers and suppliers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities – in less than two days!
29th – 30th April 2019
16th – 17th September 2019
The Call Centre & Customer Services Summit is an amazing opportunity for collaboration between those working in the industry, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services to contact centre and customer service professionals.
- »GUEST BLOG: IT and marketers working together will improve CX
- »Do you provide Technology Solutions to call centres? We want to hear from you!
- »Join BT, Igloo Energy, Virgin Media & more – your free VIP ticket
- »First Direct tops latest UK Customer Satisfaction Index
- »NICE unveils global ‘Robotic Automation Community’
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Simply Compliant
- »GUEST BLOG: Customer Service Management – It’s time to change the metrics
- »Network your way to success at the Call Centre & Customer Services Summit
- »Top mistakes businesses make with AI in the Contact Centre – And how to avoid them
- »CallMiner’s speech analytics recognised at Credit Excellence Awards
- »CX and contact centres: What will change in 2019?
- »Do you provide Analytics Solutions to Call Centres? We want to hear from you!
- »Meet all your call centre solutions in one place this April
- »6 tips for improving contact centre performance
- »Semafone predicts Brexit boom and a Bitcoin bounce for 2019
‘Excellent Summit with genuine buyers and senior people seeing what is new for forthcoming projects; no time wasters.’
‘Very well organised and enjoyable experience, leaving you feeling valued and motivated. Excellent networking opportunity.’
‘We found the Summit to be an excellent investment of our time; a pleasant and productive way to meet new customers.’
‘Very interesting and informative event.’
‘As always, the Summit delivered great meetings with decision makers; this event gets better every year’
‘Fantastic event! Well organised; definitely will attend future ones.’
‘Another great bunch of interested, potential customers, ready for follow-up meetings.’
‘Fully packed event, with lots of food for thought. Well organised and facilitated; great event to make new connections.’