A highly focused event that brings together buyers and suppliers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities – in less than two days!
16th – 17th September 2019
27th–28th April 2020
The Call Centre & Customer Services Summit is an amazing opportunity for collaboration between those working in the industry, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services to contact centre and customer service professionals.
- »8X8 acquires Wavecell
- »GUEST BLOG: Creating an environment that motivates millennials
- »GUEST BLOG: Four questions organisations need to ask after a cyber attack
- »Do you specialise in Training & Development for Contact Centres? We want to hear from you!
- »Claim your priority pass for the Digital Customer Engagement Summit
- »Network with the best at the Call Centre & Customer Services Summit
- »Content Guru inks cloud services deal with UK government
- »Woven employee wins ‘Hero of the Year’ at industry awards
- »G3 Comms and Connect Manage Services merge
- »Join AO, E.ON, Virgin Media and more this autumn – free priority pass
- »Digital Customer Engagement Summit – Claim your VIP place!
- »Jabra launches PanaCast real-time intelligent video solution
- »8×8 inks partnership with EveryCloud in North West
- »AI: It’s a new dawn, it’s a new day, it’s a new way of customer support and engagement
- »Digital Customer Engagement Summit – Claim your free VIP place
‘Excellent Summit with genuine buyers and senior people seeing what is new for forthcoming projects; no time wasters.’
‘Very well organised and enjoyable experience, leaving you feeling valued and motivated. Excellent networking opportunity.’
‘We found the Summit to be an excellent investment of our time; a pleasant and productive way to meet new customers.’
‘Very interesting and informative event.’
‘As always, the Summit delivered great meetings with decision makers; this event gets better every year’
‘Fantastic event! Well organised; definitely will attend future ones.’
‘Another great bunch of interested, potential customers, ready for follow-up meetings.’
‘Fully packed event, with lots of food for thought. Well organised and facilitated; great event to make new connections.’